TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL MINISTRY
WHAT IS THE DANGER OF LIVING IN INIQUITY?
(Matt 7:23 [kjv])
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
This page gives examples to show what iniquity is in our present world; an important message for the church building people.
The Many that work iniquity will be relegated to the depth of hell (Death), they will be told to depart from our King. It is written.
(Matt 7:22-23 [KJV])
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
The MANY will be told to depart from His presence, whereas the FEW will be told to enter into His Kingdom. Read more on the subject.
Our Lord quoted from the Tanakh (Old Testament) as He is the Tanakh (Tanakh = The Word = the Torah or the prophets = Old Testament). It is written.
(Ps 6:8 [KJV])
Depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity; for the LORD hath heard the voice of my weeping.
When studying the scripture you should know that Yeshua (Jesus) quoted from the written word in His ministry. Read more on the subject.
WARNING FROM THE APOSTLE:
We were also warned by the apostle to depart/stop iniquity. It is written.
(2Tim 2:19 [KJV])
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
WHAT IS INIQUITY?
The Greek meaning of Iniquity is shown here (Strong’s Concordance).
Iniquity = G458 ἀνομία anomia (a-no-miy’-a) n.
1. illegality, i.e. violation of law.
2. (genitive case) wickedness.
KJV: iniquity, X transgress(-ion of) the law, unrighteousness
Iniquity means transgression of God’s law; NOT ROMAN law, GOD’S LAW. God’s law is called the Torah. The meaning of the word Torah is “instruction”. God gave us His people instructions on how to live (Old Testament).
Torah explained – more on the subject
The word “Torah” in Hebrew is derived from the root ירה, which in the hif’il conjugation means ‘to guide’ or ‘to teach’ (cf. Lev 10:11). The meaning of the word is therefore “teaching”, “doctrine”, or “instruction“; the commonly accepted “law” gives a wrong impression.
Now TTGM will give you examples of the iniquity that is in the land of Christianity – the land of harlots. Some of these examples were inherited from the Mother organization (Rome) – Listen to Dave Hunt on Rome being the Harlot, presentation 1. It is written.
(Rev 17:5 [KJV])
And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
This Mother (Rome) persecuted the saints, changed God’s times and laws. Here is the prophecy that was fulfilled, it is written.
(Dan 7:25 [KJV])
And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints (Rome persecuted and killed true believers that refused to bow) of the most High, and think to change times (Rome gave the world the Gregorian Calendar) and laws (Rome changed the laws of God; eg. the way of marriage was changed under the threat of severe punishment): and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
nb. The powers of Rome became known as the Roman Catholic Church – More about the Roman church. | Also, watch how the Roman church tried its best to kill the truth of God’s word.
If you say you love Yeshua (Jesus) and you DO NOT keep His commandments, will Yeshua ask (pray) the Father to give you His Comforter (Holy Spirit)? It is written.
(John 14:15-16 [KJV])
If ye love me, keep my commandments. 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
Rem: It is the Holy Spirit that will raise the believer from the dead.
You are encouraged to also read what is scripture, and how it should be used.
—- —^— —-
EXAMPLES OF INIQUITY – Do you transgress God’s law, do you live in sin, do you violate God’s instructions?
Sin is the transgression of God’s law. It is written.
(1John 3:4 [KJV])
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law/Torah/Instructions (this is iniquity).
1. The Many do not keep God’s feast days, but instead, they celebrate heathen days (some now celebrate Holloween) – Heathen/Pagan days explained. They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment (instruction).
(Jer 10:2 [KJV])
Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
— —- —
2. The Many eat pig/swine – (unclean flesh is NEVER called “meat”/food in scripture), they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Deut 14:8 [KJV])
And the swine, because it divideth the hoof, yet cheweth not the cud, it is unclean unto you: ye shall not eat of their flesh, nor touch their dead carcase.
— —- —
3. The Many are now starting to “marry” men with men (and women with women), they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Lev 18:22 [KJV])
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
— —- —
4. The Many do not rest on the Sabbath day (7th day) – More on the Sabbath day (Pt 1 to 3). They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Exod 31:15 [KJV])
Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
— —- —
5. When speaking in tongues, any number of the Many speak out in the entire assembly without an interpreter. Since they do not keep this commandment, they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(1Cor 14:27-28 [KJV])
If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. 28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.
— —- —
6. The Many call their church building leader “father” (Catholic Priest), they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
— —- —
7. The Many marry based on the new law that was introduced by Rome in the year 1563, they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Gen 2:24 [KJV])
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Read the last lines on this page to understand the transgression (unrighteous behavior) – CLICK.
— —- —
8. If a man dies, his wife should marry his brother, the women of the Many go outwards and remarry strangers. They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Deut 25:5 [KJV])
If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband’s brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband’s brother unto her.
— —- —
9. Men that pray or prophesieth with their head covered dishonoureth his head (popes, priest, bishops etc). They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(1Cor 11:4 [KJV])
Every man praying or prophesying, having his head covered, dishonoureth his head.
— —- —
10. Women no longer cover their heads when they pray and or prophesieth, they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(1Cor 11:5 [KJV])
But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
— —- —
11. Women are now the head of the home. Meaning, women no longer submit to their husbands, they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Col 3:18 [KJV])
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as it is fit in the Lord.
— —- —
12. Women now lead and have authority over men in the assembly (church), they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(1Tim 2:12 [KJV])
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
Since women have been placed in authority over men, this scripture has been fulfilled today (Rem: Paul warned us). It is written.
(Isa 3:12 [KJV])
As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they (women rule) which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.
For items 10, 11, and 12 watch John MacArthur on the subject of women in the body.
— —- —
13. The Many do not know God’s precept of marriage (they have bowed to the law of 1563), they live in perpetual adultery thinking that a piece of paper makes them free to “marry” by priest/pastor/state, again and again. They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Matt 5:32 [KJV])
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Note: This scripture is not addressing the pope’s law of 1563, it speaks to God’s Biblical law on marriage.
— —- —
14. The Many do not teach the commandments of God. They will memorize the ten commandments, but they will not touch (study) the other 500 plus that shows us how to keep the ten. They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Matt 5:19 [KJV])
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Note: Since the Many do not study the Torah/instructions of God, they transgress more commandments of the book than are listed here. Why? If you do not know, how can you keep them?
— —- —
15. God’s precept allows polygamy in His word. He not only allows it but He regulates as well as promotes it. The Many (Males) lie to their several “girlfriends”, making them think they are the only one. The church building leaders teach polygamy is a sin (lie), and it must not be done. These church leaders have bowed to the law given to them by Rome in the year 1563 – Here is the law from Rome. They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Exod 21:10 [KJV])
If he takes him another wife (wife means woman in the Hebrew); her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
Note: There are NO women in the Bible that are given the title “girlfriend”. The only categories of women found in scripture are (before becoming one = no sex) virgin and betrothed, (after becoming one with a man = sex), married (wife), adulterer, whore, or fornicator (fornication is not defined as “sex before marriage as taught” – go study your Bible).
— —- —
16. God commands His people not to swear (a vow is swearing) and He gives several examples of why we should not do it. In the marriage ritual, vows are said by both the husband and wife, they swear before God etc… They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Matt 5:34-37 [KJV])
But I say unto you, Swear not at all; neither by heaven; for it is God’s throne: 35 Nor by the earth; for it is his footstool: neither by Jerusalem; for it is the city of the great King. 36 Neither shalt thou swear by thy head, because thou canst not make one hair white or black. 37 But let your communication be, Yea, yea; Nay, nay: for whatsoever is more than these cometh of evil.
— —- —
17. God commands His people not to divorce or put away their wives/husbands. Divorce and remarriage is commonplace in the church building (with a greater than 55% divorce rate). They work iniquity. They transgress these commandments.
(1Cor 7:10 [KJV])
And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:
(1Cor 7:11 [KJV])
But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.
— — —
18. God commands that Bishops and Deacons be the husband of one wife. The Many (Rome), do not allow their Bishops to have any wife. Other churches appoint unmarried Deacons and or Bishops etc. They work iniquity. They transgress these commandments.
(1Tim 3:2 [KJV])
A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behavior, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
(1Tim 3:12 [KJV])
Let the deacons be the husbands of one wife, ruling their children and their own houses well.
Note: The word “one” does not mean, one and only one wife/woman. Go and study your Bible.
— — —
19. The Many teach that people are robbing God if they do not tithe, this is a lie – watch these presentations. By not teaching the truth, they work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Exod 20:16 [KJV])
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
They should teach this.
(2Cor 9:7 [KJV])
Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
— — —
20. The Many (Rome) baptize babies that are unable to believe and confess Christ. They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Mark 16:15-17 [KJV])
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Note: You can only preach to someone that can comprehend what you are saying. A baby’s level of comprehension is far from developed to understand the word.
— — —
21. God commands Christians not to use repeated prayers (prayer books). They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Matt 6:7 [KJV])
But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
— — — — — — — — —
22. The Many set up statues/images at Christmas and Easter (Baby Jesus and Jesus on a cross etc); statues of Mary, Jesus, etc are permanently installed in their buildings. They say they do not worship these statues, but in action, they practice bowing to these images sometimes kissing and praying towards them. They work iniquity. They transgress this commandment.
(Exod 20:4-5 [KJV])
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
— — — — — — — — —
Answer these questions:
1. Do church building people follow the Torah or do they work iniquity, are they not the Many?
2. When you were reading this information, did you find yourself rationalizing why you should continue doing what you do (sin)?
You are reminded:
Your worship to God will be in vain if you hold on to man’s doctrines (sin). It is written.
(Matt 15:9 [KJV])
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
You must obey God, ALWAYS. It is written.
(Acts 5:29 [KJV])
Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.
WHAT MUST YOU DO TO SERVE GOD IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH?
Read the Torah and learn the commandments/instructions of God. Learn, do and teach the commandments of God as Yeshua said, it is written.
(Matt 5:19 [KJV])
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them (commandments), the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Depart from iniquity and love Yeshua.
Keeping His commandments does not justify you; keeping His commandments reflects your obedience. You are only justified by your faith in Yeshua and the Father will only give you the Comforter (Holy Spirit) if you are obedient to the word.
Be blessed in understanding.
Like, please share.
Be no longer deceived, we invite you to read "It is TRUTH". Be prepared in truth before it is your turn to go onto the other side.
This book touches on a number of critical subjects that are taught in Christendom and it shows how man’s deception has twisted the word of God. If you want to worship God and follow Jesus (Yeshua) in spirit and in TRUTH, this book is for you. In reading the book I pray you understand God’s word as God intended.
This book is also fact-based. Evidence to support what is stated will be shown both biblically and historically by links and references to authoritative sources.
Contents include the following:
The commandments and the Torah | Deception in the church
Why would iniquity keep you out of Heaven? | Are you in God’s will?
Do you have the heart of an adulterer? | Are you thinking marriage?
What is true marriage? | Is polygamy sin in the eyes of God?
The right and wrong way to become one flesh and much more.
To support our Ministry buy the Kindle ebook from Amazon ($0.99 USD) – Paperback is also available. You can also give away this book as a gift to family and friends.